Thursday, August 28, 2008

Original Painting Homeless Senior Dog Napping on Sofa SM Violano


"Dal Dog Heaven"
6" x 6"
Acrylic on Board
SM Violano


About the Model:

Missy is a Senior Dalmatian who was rescued from horrible conditions
and was saved along with her son Ranger by Save the Dalmatians.
I painted her as she wishes to be- in a loving forever home surrounded by her own
people family. If you have room in your home and heart will you please consider adopting Missy?

Missy needs a loving forever home and SPONSORS!

The tragic story of Missy and Ranger can be read on the
Save the Dals web site.
http://savethedals.org

20% of the proceeds from this painting will be donated to help Missy!
Please Help Homeless and Abused Pets!

Painting Available:
$129.00 + $6.95 shipping

SOLD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God, what a beautiful dalmatian! I just checked and they are not for adoption yet. Poor babies! I want to adopt them. We used to have a dalmatian before Ruffo and she was the most adorable dog. I'll contact the shelter and see when they become available if I could adopt them.

Thank you for caring.

MV./

LinkWithin